Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beautiful Things

I had the honor for the past year of photographing one of the sweetest couples I've met and their beautiful baby girl.  Remember THIS FAMILY?  Well, I had the honor of taking photos at Annazalie's first birthday party.  She is the luckiest little girl in the world [and I think you'll agree when you see how beautiful her party was!].  Her parents are so creative and sweet, and they put together the most gorgeous party spread I have seen in my life!  I felt like I had walked into a magazine when I went in to their house because I have honestly never seen anything so beautiful.  Her party was complete with mason jars and paper straws for drinks, great looking and tasting food, and a cupcake smashing.  Here is a little taste:






Unbelievable right?

No comments: